Friday, September 19, 2008

Heaven Part V

Heaven V

Friday's Truth: We will be fully satisfied in Jesus Christ, forever.

As I was preparing this lesson I came across this verse: Revelation 7:16 "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;"

Which reminded me of this verse:

Psalm 63:1 "O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water."

It made me realize that when we get to heaven, we will no longer be longing for God, thirsting for Him as in a dry and thirsty land where there Is no water because:

Revelation 7:17 "the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters."

For all eternity we will be fully satisfied in Jesus Christ alone. Never hungry, never thirsty, neve in want. Fully satisfied. Even so, Come Lord Jesus. -- Diane Hunt is Director of Addiction Recovery Ministries at America's KESWICK

No comments: