Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So Who Are You?

So who are you?

Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior? Are you born-again? Have you been saved?

Then....
This is who you are (I have written them in first person for emphasis):

I am a child of God.
Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

I am accepted.
Ephesians 1:6 He made us accepted in the Beloved.

I am loved.
Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

I am forgiven.
Colossians 1:14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

I am free.
John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Romans 6:22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.

I am righteous.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

I have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16 For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

I am an heir.
Galatians 4:7
Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ

I am the bride Christ.
Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

That, my sister is who you are. Believe it and live it.

Diane

No comments: