Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm tired, but HE's not...



It is a high honor to be a part of the ministry of America's Keswick. I confess to you that there are days when it is tiring. I don't mean the actual tasks so much; we're not pounding stones here. What I mean is the battle. Lately, I've found myself battle weary. I'm tired. I'm tired of addiction and the fall-out it brings to the one addicted and the ones who love them. I have had a taste of what they experience first-hand. It doesn't taste very good. On the other side of that, I've also tasted and seen that the Lord is good.

I've even found myself overwhelmed at times by the never-ending streams of prayer requests that just keep coming. Well, of course they keep coming. They'll be coming until He comes back. Some of them are mine! "Lord, don't you see all this, I can't keep up. Who do I pray for, what do I pray?"

"Oh, Dina, Dina, you are troubled and worried about many things but one this is needed, sit at My feet."

And that is where He reminds me of the truth, many truths. The truth is, it's not my battle, it's His. He's already defeated the enemy and He is NOT overwhelmed by anything. In fact, He has overcome everything!

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (NKJV)

Dear sister, may the peace of our Lord fill your heart...

Dina Seaton
Marketing Assistant, Staff Writer

1 comment:

RICHARD ACERRA said...

Very good I will pray with you for those who hurt . I will pray for you that you and all of the men women care Gods word.

Keep the Lord # 1

Post more Bible versus this one help me this morning. SEE I also need prayer !