Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Time is Now!!!

There is a saying about change that goes like this: "Change isn't change until change has taken place." I'll bet each and every single one who is reading this Victory Call has at least, at least, one area of your heart and life that is in need of change. Not only is your own heart crying out for change, for something different, for death to the same old, same old, but you have been hearing the voice of God - spoken through the Person of His Holy Spirit - challenging and convicting you over and over and over again.

Well, today is as good a time as any to say "Yes, Lord! I will hear! I will listen! I will obey! I will change!"

Let today be the day - the day that we wake up and pay attention! To what? To the Word, the Word! The Word! Let's remember that we were bought with a price! We were redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. The Bible is very clear, we shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make us free (John 8:32) - free to change.

I don't want anything more than to be radically transformed into the image and likeness of the Savior. I have no idea at all how it will all look as the months and the years progress, but I will, one-day-at-a-time, choose to meet with God so change on a deeper level can/will take place.

Dear sisters, here I am, here you are. Each of us has been given a brand new day to live and glorify God. Maybe we'll wake up and pay attention, maybe we won't. But let's at least take a step forward and give our best to God today.

Let's begin by kicking the enemy of our souls to the curb. In whatever ways he has gained entrance into our heart and lives, HE HAS TO GO!!

The time for change to happen is now!

Stephanie


1 comment:

Beverly said...

OK,Well that is that. I have been living in the homestead that I purchased from my mom before she passed. The memories of the rooms and the times of great joy in this house believe it or not has held me captive for almost 1 and a half years. I having been hearing God tell me it is time to move on but even with tears right now , I drag my feet. He has send a buyer and reapeatedly told me have faith like Noah, when they moved into the ark from a place they had been all their lives. I have an agreement of sale waiting for me.He has even send the buyer to me. This is the most heart renching thing I have ever had to do.
And then I read my Victory Call,
or should I say Victory Calls.
This was written just for me, I just know it. Thanks Stephanie.