Friday, August 20, 2010

Digging Deeper Psalm 103:20-22

Bless the LORD, O you his angels,
you mighty ones who do his word,
obeying the voice of his word!
Bless the LORD, all his hosts,
his ministers, who do his will!
Bless the LORD, all his works,
in all places of his dominion.
Bless the LORD, O my soul!

Points to ponder: As I sit here and ponder this Psalm, words cannot describe the blessing they are to my soul. I know I am blessed every time I stop long enough to tarry at His feet and gaze into His face. I believe this Psalm ushers us into His presence. Sit a while and enjoy!!!

Diane

Diane Hunt is the Director of Addiction Recovery Ministries and Acting Director of Development at America's KESWICK. In addition to her Keswick responsibilities which keep her busy, she loves to read, write and teach, travel and laugh with her grandchildren. Diane has been married to her husband John over 25 years. She has 2 children, 2+ grandchildren, 3 step-children, and 7 step-grandchildren.

Join us this week, live or on our website, for messages from Rev. Harold Vaughan and Dr. Bob Alderman, Monday through Thursdsay at 9:30 am and 7:00 pm; www.americaskeswick.org.

No comments: