Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Lord Ministered to Me

I ran across an old journal of mine from 1982 and thought I would share about how the Lord ministered to me. I wrote, the Lord ministered to me. Put Me first my child, put Me first for as you put Me first, I will lead you, I will guide you, I will mold you and make you. Put Me first. I have seen your heart. I know the deepest intent of your heart. As you put Me first, I will take you to places you never dreamed you would go. I will use you in ways you don'tknow about, put Me first in all things. Don't look to the arm of flesh, for they will fail you. Don't go by feelings because faith is what I look for. I will guide you by My Word, Stay in My Word. Stay close to Me. Step out My child - you must step out in faith - others will tell you you're wrong, but you're not; just step out and I will provide. I AM God - Provider of all. Put Me first. If you don't put Me first, you will suffer. But when I am first, then I can give you the best - for this is My desire for you. I love you, I called you - I knew you in your mother's womb. I have chosen you - Put Me first. My child, don't look to the past - don't be angry or bitter for that is not my way. I will heal all those feelings, but you must put Me first, for I am God, the Almighty.

This was my prayer thoughts in 1982 and still my prayer in 2010. Thank God, He never changes.

In Christ.
Patsy Foley
WOC Graduate

DIGGING DEEPER
Isaiah 40
He gives power to the faint,
And to him who has no might he increases strength.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord for your faith and trust as you walk with Him. Your devotional was a blessing to me. Keep close to Him and His Word, and He will give you His best, His peace. Is. 26:3