Friday, December 16, 2005

Yes YOU CAN!


So often in life I hear the words... I can't or I'm not able. To me that is equivalent to being bound and tied. If you want to enjoy life to its fullest and be all that God wants you to be - you need to live with an I CAN Attitude.

If Christ is your Savior... then...

You can do all things. (Phil 4:13)
You have no FEAR (2 Tim. 1:7)
God leads you in Triumph (2 Cor. 2:14)
There is no bondage in the Lord. (2 Cor. 3:17; Gal 5:1)
You are not condemned (Rom. 8:1)
No one can be against you because God is with you (Rom 8:31)
You are more than a conqueror in all things (Rom 8:37)
Jesus give you strength to take action (Ps. 27:1; Dan 11:32)
God will supply all your needs (Phil 4:19)
Greater is He that is in you - than He that is in the world (1 John 4:4)
You never walk alone (Matt. 28:20; Heb 13:5)

Remember who HE is and what he gives to you and you can experience the abundant life. I hope you start right now today.

LDJ

No comments: