Friday, February 19, 2010

Deeper Into Psalm 34:1-10

I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad.
Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together!
I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him
and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and delivers them.
Oh taste and see that the LORD is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack!
The young lions suffer want and hunger;
but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Points to Ponder and Apply

Bless the Lord at all times, or in other words, bless Him NO MATTER WHAT!
To bless, boast, magnify, exalt, taste and, let us not forget, fear the LORD!
To seek, humble, hear, cry out and be saved from WHATEVER is ailing or dogging you is possible because those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Sisters, my challenge to you after this week's meditation in Psalm 34 is to choose today to cry out!! If you are brokenhearted, crushed in spirit or faced with many troubles, take some time right now to bless His name! He is the Holy One!

Just in case you are wondering, the God who saves us and keeps us cares, hears and is listening even if all you can manage is a whisper.

Stephanie

No comments: