Friday, October 10, 2008

Many Hurting People

Many Hurting People

In recent weeks, I have been reminded once again that there are many hurting people. Being in a counseling ministry and often working with those in hurting relationships, I interact regularly with people dealing with much pain in their lives. If it were not for the truth of God, the grace of God and the love of God, it could easily overwhelm me. In 17 years of counseling, I have not yet met a helpless case, a person that could not be changed or healed by the hand of God.
One of my goals for every person I meet with is to express to them the hope they have in Jesus Christ. I refuse to believe anyone is without hope, whether they see it or feel it or not, because with Jesus Christ there is always hope.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

The Keswick's Family and Friends Seminar tomorrow is one avenue to minister hope and healing to hurting people. Most of the sessions are applicable to every Christian, not just those with an addicted family or friend. Perhaps you or someone you know would benefit from joining us. Call today for reservations: 1-732-350-1187 ex. 10.

No comments: