Thursday, February 05, 2009

He is...

He is the ark that has saved me from death (Genesis)
He is the solid ground upon which I walk (Exodus)
He is the way into the promised land (Joshua)
He is my Kinsmen-Redeemer (Ruth)
He is the one who comes before and created and sustains all things (Job)
He is high and lifted up (Isaiah)
He is the one in the furnace with me (Daniel)
He keeps the lion's mouth clenched (Daniel)
He loves me even though my heart wanders (Hosea)
He takes extrordinary steps to draw me back when I run away (Jonah)
He is my Messiah (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)
He is my helper (Acts)
He is the way (Romans)
He is my life (Galatians)
He is my joy (Philippians)
He is preeminent in my life (Hebrews)
He is love in me (1,2,3 John) 
He is my eternal salvation (Revelation)
He is the Victor (Revelation)

Diane


No comments: