Thursday, April 20, 2006

GOD TURNS IT AROUND

Do you make these statements? I do!

For any negative thing you say about yourself - God has a positive answer for it!
Read His answers to you.

You say, "It's impossible."
God says, "All things are possible." - Luke 18:27

You say, "I'm too tired."
God says, "I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28-30

You say, "Nobody really loves me."
God says, "I love you." - John 3:16; 13:34

You say, "I can't go on."
God says, "My grace is sufficient." - 2 Corinthians 12:9; Psalms 91:15

You say, "I can't do it."
God says, "You can do all things." - Philippians 4:13

You say, "It isn't worth it."
God says, "It will be worth it." - Romans 8:28

You say, "I just can't manage."
God says, "I will supply all your needs." - Philippians 4:19

You say, "I can't forgive myself."
God says, "I forgive you." - 1 John 1:9; Romans 8:1

You say, "I am afraid."
God says, "I have not given you a spirit of fear." - 2 Timothy 1:7

You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says, "Cast all your care on me." - 1 Peter 5:7

You say, "I feel all alone."
God says, "I will never leave you or forsake you." - Joshua 1:5; Hebrews 13:5

You say, "I can't figure things out."
God says, "I will direct your steps." - Proverbs 3:5 & 6

I find these verses helpful over and over. Some I got from Inter Scan, but you can add to them, as I have, as you read the promises He gives in His Word
Write and add ones He gives to you.

Dottie

No comments: