Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God's Positive Answers

I just found my list of God's Positive Answers given to me back on May 22, 2005. His Word is still the same! It is now May 2008 and all of these thoughts still come to my mind - God has His same answers. When will I learn! Maybe you feel the same.
Keep this list of verses where you too can be assured of His daily concern and love for us.
You & I say: God says:
It's impossible All things are possible Luke 18:27
I'm too tired I will give you rest Matthew 11:28-30
Nobody really loves me I love you John 3:16 & 34
I can't go on My grace is sufficient 2 Corinthians 12:9
Psalms 91:15
I can't figure things out I will direct your steps Proverbs 3:5-6
I can't do it You can do all things Philippians 4:13
I'm not able I am able 2 Corinthians 9:8
It's not worth it It will be worth it Romans 8:28
I can't forgive myself I forgive you 1 John 1:9; Romans 8:1
I can't manage I will supply all your needs Philippians 4:19
I'm afraid I have not given you a spirit of fear 2 Timothy 1:7
I'm always worried & frustrated Cast all your care on me 1 Peter 5:7
I'm not smart enough I give you wisdom 1 Corinthians 1:30
I feel alone I will never leave you or forsake you Hebrews 13:5
How special it would be to memorize these verses to pass on to others and especially to have God's Word right there in your heart and mind. What a way to defeat Satan.

Dottie is the bride of Chaplain Jack Noel (50 years), mother of 3 married sons, and grandmother to 8. She is a genuine prayer warrior and her love for Jesus Christ is evident to all who know her.

No comments: