Friday, November 06, 2009

Come

Jesus said, "The one who comes to Me, I will certainly not cast out." John 6:37

The comfort in those words of Christ is huge! Come to Me, He says, and you will not be cast out, and to emphasize it, He uses the word "certainly." He communicated it to us in such a way that there would be no doubt whatsoever that we shall/we will NOT BE CAST OUT!!

Dear sisters, I don't have a clue where you are today in your faith walk, nor do I know where you are situationally or circumstantially, but this one thing I can assure you of, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

God is with you. In the midst of whatever failure you are feeling the weight of, whatever pit you feel yourself in, whatever war you are waging with sin or self, He is there and He is saying "come to Me." After you finish reading this Victory Call, pause and pray, talk to your Father; tell Him your troubles and give Him your burden. Don't carry it or them for another second!

In the words of Betsy Ten Boom, (from the movie, "The Hiding Place"), "there is no pit so deep than God's love is not greater still."

And in the words of our Savior Christ, "Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

"Do you not know?Have you not heard?The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles; They will run and not grow weary,They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

Stephanie

No comments: