Friday, May 14, 2010

DIGGING DEEPER

The tally is in ...... It was a close competition - but WE WON!!! Thanks, ladies, for your contribution to the 2nd annual Family Freedom Walk last Saturday, May 8.

Points to Ponder -

Psalm 66:16-20
16 Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will tell what he has done for my soul.

Are you sharing with other believers what God has done in your life? Are you pondering such things in your own heart?

17I cried to him with my mouth,
and high praise was on my tongue.

Are you regularly and intentionally crying out to God with praise and prayer?

18If I had cherished iniquity in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
19But truly God has listened;
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.

God is listening. He hears the cry of your heart. He knows the deepest longings of your soul. Before you have formed your thoughts into words He knows it full well. When you talk to God, you have His undivided attention. He is not distracted or bored. He delights that you have come to Him and He enjoys His time with you.

20Blessed be God,
because he has not rejected my prayer
or removed his steadfast love from me!

Friend, God delights in you. There is nothing you can say, do or not do that will tarnish God's perfect love for you. His love is steadfast and immovable, yea everlasting. Pause and consider such things and be renewed in your spirit.

Diane

No comments: