Monday, August 14, 2006

The Lord will accomplish what concerns me

Recently, Psalm 138:8 "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me", became very real to me. I have it framed and hanging by my stove. It was early in the morning and as I read it I wondered what He had in store for me that day.
My husband and I were going locally to get a bite to eat and the car began to make a loud noise. I wondered, as did he, if we could make it back home safely. Both of us were praying and again the verse Psalm 138:8 came to my heart and peace came as well. We go across a very busy, busy, route and back to our own driveway. We stopped and thanked God for His protection and His promise of Psalm 138:8, "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me."

Take your concerns to Him today, but above all claim His promise of this verse.

B. Shoppy

No comments: