Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's next?

What's next?

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8

There are times in life when with all sincerity, we don't know what the right thing to do is. We end up in a quandary, not wanting to do the wrong thing but not entirely certain which avenue is right and which is wrong. Ever feel like that?
It is times like this that we need to remind ourselves that God sees all and knows all. He has promised to lead and guide us. The scriptures are full of verses promising God's guidance. Here is just a sampling:

Exodus 13:21, "And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night."

Psalm 48:14, "For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide Even to death.

Psalm 73:24, "You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory."

Psalm 139:10, "Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me."

Isaiah 58:11, "The LORD will guide you continually"

Isn't there peace in knowing that God guides you today? Are you listening?

Diane

No comments: