Friday, July 23, 2010

Digging Deeper Psalm 103:1-5


Points to Ponder

1. Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
3. Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4. Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.


How did it go this week? Was your soul blessed; stirred up and encouraged at the remembrance of His benefits, His salvation, His tender mercies, His lovingkindness? I know that mine was!

Dear sisters, should you, in today's pondering, discover that you have fallen asleep and are no longer pondering the things of God I encourage you to wake up and tell your soul to bless the Lord!! If you have to, make a list and with your voice thank God for all that He has done for you.

No comments: