Friday, September 24, 2010

DIGGING DEEPER Psalm 139:13-16

Points to Ponder

13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

Points to ponder: I know many women struggle with insecurity about their looks or abilities. When you consider that God has formed you as you are intentionally, and with great delight, it seems we can rest in knowing that we are created as we are because it is thus that brings God the greatest glory. He formed you, He knows you and He loves you. He has numbered your days. Praise Him every one of them.

Blessings,
Diane

Diane Hunt is the Director of Addiction Recovery and Development at America's KESWICK. In addition to her Keswick responsibilities which keep her busy, she loves to read, write and teach, travel and laugh with her grandchildren. Diane has been married to her husband John over 25 years. She has 2 children, 2+ grandchildren, 3 step-children, and 7 step-grandchildren.

No comments: